Now accepting artwork in submission for Cover Art for the Fall publication of our annual issue 2021 until August 31st. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANNUAL ISSUE Information:
Our next reading period for the annual issue will be April 1 - May 31, 2022:
Send submissions as a single file attachment to email@example.com. Adanna accepts poetry, short stories, creative non-fiction, short plays, essays, book reviews and interviews. Adanna will also consider artwork for cover art as well as for companion pieces to literary works (including photography, painting, etc focused on the theme of women). Adanna welcomes both National and International submissions in English.
- Please submit only unpublished pieces.
- For poetry submissions, please send no more than 6 poems at a time.
- Please limit prose works to a maximum of 2000 words, no more than one piece in a submission.
- Simultaneous submissions accepted.
- Please notify us as soon as possible of any accepted work.
- Submit in one file as a single document, Word or rtf. No pdf files, please.
- Include contact information on your document and a 3-4 line bio.
- Please note that there is a response time of 8-12 weeks after the submission period closes
- Adanna is a perfect bound print book
All contributors receive a complimentary copy.