Send submissions as a single file attachment to email@example.com. Adanna accepts poetry, short stories, short plays, essays, book reviews and interviews (please query first on book reviews and interviews), and will consider artwork for cover and back cover only. Adanna welcomes both National and International submissions in English. Adanna is also interested in having available book reviewers to be assigned books. Please submit your resume/CV if you wish to be considered and sample writing (preferably a published book review) but open to those interested in pursuing review.
- Please submit only unpublished pieces.
- For poetry submissions, please send no more than 6 poems at a time.
- Please limit prose works to a maximum of 2000 words, no more than one piece in a submission.
- Simultaneous submissions accepted.
- Please notify us as soon as possible of any accepted work.
- Submit in one file as a single document, Word or rtf. No pdf files, please.
- Include contact information on your document and a 3-4 line bio.
- Please note that there is a response time of 4-8 weeks after the submission period closes.
Adanna is a perfect bound print book publication.
All contributors receive a complimentary copy.